Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screenshot Standards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Randy_Arboleda
The Commission
Randy_Arboleda

Screenshot Standards Empty
PostSubject: Screenshot Standards   Screenshot Standards Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 12:46 am

For screenshot permissions to be granted, you'd have to be under some knowledge of basic screenshot making. We're not searching for a bunch of spam in the pages, we're just looking for basic quality in the screenshots if there's any to be posted.

Until you get your permissions, you will have to let El_Torro and/or James_Moran check your work before posting it.

We are willing to let people improve and learn, although, if your screenshots aren't up to par, you'll be informed by any leader in the faction and whichever screenshot stands out weirdly will be terminated as that is our right to do so.

Your main goal is to showcase your character development within your screenshots and making them as realistic as possible, while giving off the same vibe in-game. Deathmatching screenshots will not be allowed (unless there's multiple screenshots of what had led up to you killing this person). Trolling and meaningless screenshots, introducing your character with a bunch of bare /me's will not be accepted nor will it be tolerated. You are recommended to remove any ENB, colormod and irrelevant skin mods.

Screenshots are not needed to progress in this faction.
Back to top Go down
https://eastsidehazard.forumotion.com
Randy_Arboleda
The Commission
Randy_Arboleda

PostSubject: Re: Screenshot Standards   Screenshot Standards Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 3:33 am

There's a bunch of screen shots that's been put up on the Los Santos Role Play forums that are one hundred percent irrelevant and pointless and it's been going on for years now. There's a few notable factions who's content are interesting such as White Pride's, Vagos MC's and more.

Be sure to not post screens that are random and pointless, it's recommended that your role play ties in with the gang or development. It could be something as little as you kicking back, drinking canned beer with the home boys or home girls. I don't want to be picky but just like how we enforced edited screens, people will adapt. We'll look good in the eyes of the role-players in the community and we should always strive to look better and better. Our efforts will not go unnoticed and people will enjoy going through our content.

We want the members of this faction to promote more low down and dirty role-play. Now, that doesn't mean go out every single day and rob someone while you're so-called high on methamphetamine. It means shows how it goes down in East Los Santos and it doesn't necessarily have to always be violent. It could be something as little as bagging up drugs, tag banging or house burglaries.

Improvement is something we should always strive for. Nothing less. What I'm saying is, brainstorm ideas for your character, something people can follow so that they can look at your screens and be like, "I can't wait to see what happens next, this shit's interesting."

I'm gonna give you a few role-play ideas.

• Prostitution
  • Drug smuggling role-play (depends on your character and age.)
  • Being responsible for getting money to a homeboy or girl in the pen.
  • Role-play having needs and necessities, problems that your character has to overcome.
  • Supporting family members by selling drugs, needing money for person drug usage or to pay rent.
  • Pay off your vehicle.
  • Extortion role-play.
  • Well role-played robberies, where your character scopes an establishment or victim for a week before taking action.
  • Rapping.
  • Drug usage / using your own product.

Those are some things I've wrote in the past that are still valid to this day. Just make sure what you're role-playing makes sense for your character.

I'm gonna give you examples of some good screen-shots, that are well-edited. They're separated with spoilers.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'll put together some bad ones when I have the time to.
Back to top Go down
https://eastsidehazard.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Screenshot Standards   Screenshot Standards Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 2:27 pm

This is for /blindfold screens.

Photoshop action I put together that makes the stroke look how it does in-game.

Screenshot Standards F38d906c6626625de88d37391b250b2f

This is the "duplicate four solid black layers of your text and move one up one down one left one right" method compiled into a photoshop action you can use to speed things along.

Screenshot Standards 90048b1f058e7b64e2539542e8ca96c6

Link: https://www.upload.ee/files/7412660/LSRP-Elite.atn.html

Click on the file and it should automatically add it to your Photoshop Action plugins. Window>Actions or F9

You need to edit the text in its own photoshop window for this to work.
Bring in as many different /blindfold screens as you want, cut/move what you want around.
Highlight all the layers and merge them together. (Right click merge layers)
Make sure the one and only layer in the window is called Layer 1.
Window > Actions or F9 > LSRP-Elite > Select Blindfold > Click the play button > Hit Enter > yeet
Then you can drag the text on over to your other screenshot window.
https://www.upload.ee/files/7412660/LSRP-Elite.atn.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screenshot Standards   Screenshot Standards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screenshot Standards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FORUM :: Register with your in-game name!-
Jump to: